What a Great 2018 Summer Conference!
Thank you to all who attended the 2018 AHMI Summer Conference. We had a great meeting. Below are links to the presentations from the business session:
– What Tariffs Mean To Trade – US Commerce Department International Trade Specialist Brian Eric Ledgerwood
– CLT Brings Hope To Low-Grade Markets – WVU’s David DeVallance
– Hardwood Markets in 2018 – HMR’s David Caldwell
– 10 Year & The Lacey Act Successes – The Lacey Coalition’s Grace Terpstra
2018 Fall Meeting at the Furniture Market
High Point, NC – Oct. 14-16
Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers, Inc. will hold its 2018 Fall Meeting in conjunction with the High Point Furniture Market on Oct. 14-16. We will have opportunities to:
- visit the Market;
- meet with furniture designers from around the world;
- call on furniture manufacturers’ lumber buyers;
- network with industry leaders.
AHMI’s host hotel is the Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons located at 3121 W. Gate City Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27407. Rooms for October 14-17 are available now using the group code Appalachian Hardwood and by calling 336-292-9161.
AHMI will partner with the American Society of Furniture Designers at their annual Pinnacle Awards Celebration on Monday, October 15. AHMI sponsoring one of the design awards and will present at the reception at High Point University.
There will be shuttle service from the hotel to the High Point Market each day. The AHMI Fall Meeting registration fee will include the shuttle, ticket the Pinnacle awards, and badges to Market. Meeting registration will open on August 13.
2019 Annual Meeting
W hotel, Fort Lauderdale, FL – Feb. 20-24
Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers, Inc. will hold its 2019 Annual Meeting at the W Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, FL on Feb. 20-24. More information will be posted here soon.